Does no quid pro quo = no bribery?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You seem desperate, Justin Thyme.  And you said you come here for the entertainment.  You ARE the entertainment.  Where did you get the idea there was no quid quo pro and no bribery?  From Donald Trump?  lol at you.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Quid pro quo ... ''You do something for me and I'll do something for you''.

Whether you consider that ''bribery'' is open to interpritation .. and dependant on the individual circumstances of what you are talking about.

''Give me a lift to work and I'll buy you lunch'' .. not bribery.

''Investigate one of my opponants and I'll supply aid to your country'' .. well .. isn't that what this impeachment thing is all about ?

Actually .. to answer myself ... it not really the ''quid pro quo'' aspect of this.

It's the ''Investigate one of my opponants'' that is the impeachable bit .. on it's own  .. even before you add on the bit about aid.

• Mandy
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Stop being stupid.

• Did you want this question in the politics category?

Quid pro quo = bribery. The two terms mean the same thing. Pelosi changed her ridiculous accusation of quid pro quo to "bribery," because focus groups didn't think the term "quid pro quo" sounded sinister enough. The focus groups thought "bribery" sounded more impeachable. I guess there was some nefarious wisdom when Pelosi changed the wording of her false accusation. Remember the old adage KISS? Keep It Simple Stupid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That is correct.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.