Anonymous

What should a guy do if he loves a girl but her dad doesn't allow even a simple friendship?

I am 18, she's 14. Both of us have been through a lot since childhood. We both come from the same country and we have lots in common. She is a nice, innocent girl who has never had a boyfriend. We went only fishing once and to a secret trip by the lake in the mountains. Nothing happened 'except we hanged out and talked. After that, her dad found out, slapped her and told her not to talk to me anymore, even if it's just a single word. She's scared now and I stopped writing to her as to avoid her father  possibly finding out. I am an orphan, my sister takes care of me. She is hit by her husband and when I try to defend to her with my body, it ends up bad because he's stronger than me (he is 35 and I am 18). I am tired of my life, my sister doesn't let me report her husband, I only have two nieces and a friend. I don't even know where to go if something bad happens. She is the only friend I have, she cares about me and I care about her. If they took her away from me, I won't feel anything. Neither love nor friendship. Should I suck it up and leave her, for her sake, or should I be selfish and fight for the love (her) I want and miss in my life?

Favorite Answer

You do need to find friends of your own age. This girl is too young for you - her father is protective of her because he is aware that one thing can easily lead to another, and a fourteen year old can be manipulated. You will have to let her go, unfortunately. Good Luck!

She's too young for you.

So you are a gross pedo and don't understand why the father doesn't want a gross pedo like you around his MINOR child? The cops need to be called and you need to be arrested 

Convince her dad bro. Be a man!

IF you have sex with anyone that is under 18 years old, You can be Arrested for Raping her!  Some places still have the Death sentence here! Even the Bible has the Death Sentence here! The only exception is IF her dad wanted you two married to save her reputation, then the Rapist may live and lovingly married to her; If he ever had sex with anyone else - DEATH for him no matter what! 

I agree with this dad! 

Men/males rarely care for anyone else other then just themselves these days!  When someone dose Rape another, he is not even a "man" anymore! He has decided to lower himself into being just a lower male; not quite human! 

Did your brother in law attack her before?  Could it be it is the stress of you still there at 18, that is causing this?  Could it be if you went out to live on your own, the attacks would stop? 

If this was happening before, it maybe better to call the police. 

Have you thought to Pray to GOD about these? 

She is only 14! Her father is only protecting her, as any parent should, at that age.