Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 3 weeks ago

Do white people in the United States have the Duffy Positive Antigen blood type or is it just in Europe? Please help!?

I need to know if whites in the United States have the Duffy Positive Antigen blood type or if it is just in Europe? I went to SNPedia.com and the CEU population is blank along with several other populations.

Is the Duffy Positive Antigen and Duffy Negative blood types just in African-Americans, Europeans, and Asians? Is Duffy Positive and Duffy Negative Blood type rare or common in the United States?

You cannot determine a person's race or racial ancestry from a single genetic marker.

Just like the last fourteen thousand times you've asked this exact same question. No matter how many more times you ask it, the facts will continue to be the same. I strongly suggest you learn how to deal with it and move on.