Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

Is getting acne and cramps before period usual early pregnancy symptoms ?

I took a couple of pregnancy tests today , 4 days before my period and they all came out positive . Still haven’t passed my period, I had a strong feeling I’d be getting my period soon but I took a test just because . I started getting bad acne before a week and lower abdomen pain. This not weird for me to get before my period , that’s why I instantly didn’t think I was pregnant . I am acne prone and did come in at least 3 days sooner than it did . I am really happy , and this is my first child :) Are these usual early pregnancy symptoms ? 

@Jill go be rude somewhere else , how is a troll question ? I am not trying to say it’s false positive and doubting it , I already confirmed the pregnancy , all I’m asking are these usual symptoms that women have , and would like to hear others story . Wow ... 

• sarah

I never get cramps before my period, but I ALWAYS get horrid acne breakouts around my jawline/chin. It happened before I realized I was pregnant, too. What I recognized as being early pregnancy symptoms (I know people say they can't happen before a missed period, but that's hogwash) was my boobs being SUUUUUUPER sore (they always got tender before my period started, but this time, I had to literally hold them in place while I was walking up and down stairs because it hurt so bad) and getting bigger (and TMI, but my nipples were growing, too, lol) and a LOT of bloating.

Congrats on your pregnancy!! Being a mama is the best thing ever!! :)

NO, acne and cramps before period come from PMS, NOT s/s of pregnancy.  Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to physical and emotional symptoms that occur in the one to two weeks before a woman's period. Symptoms often vary between women and resolve around the start of bleeding. Common symptoms include headache, acne, tender breasts, bloating, clear discharge, feeling tired, irritability, and mood changes. Often symptoms are present for around six days. 

S/S *Signs and symptoms of Pregnancy **THERE ARE NO SIGNS IN THE FIRST 4 to 6 WEEKS.

For example, nausea can be a discomfort (morning sickness), but if, in combination with significant vomiting, it causes water-electrolyte imbalance it is a complication. Common symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy include: Tiredness, Constipation, Pelvic girdle pain, Back pain. Occasional, irregular, and often painless contractions that occur several times per day. Edema (swelling). Common complaint in advancing pregnancy. Increased urinary frequency. Urinary tract infection. Regurgitation, heartburn, and nausea. Pregnancy-related stretch marks. Breast tenderness and tingling is common during the first trimester, and is more common in women who are pregnant at a young age. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtDknjng8TA

Youtube thumbnail

Month by Month Development

• Byrd

No where does this stupidity come from?