Help me, I have a personal problem... ?

Hey, this is like a personal question. I'm living in a foster home or a group home or whatever its called in Malaysia, and I've been staying in the two homes I've stayed a total of five years. I'm seventeen now. I only use my phone once every two weeks. SUNDAYS! I hope someone could give me advice on helping me negotiate with my parents on how I could go home.I'm an introvert and sometimes I can't speak clearly. I also had an addiction to computer games. (I'm searching for games under 2gb ram system requirements) I was first sent into a home because of computer addiction but actually I was bullied and didn't go to school. I stayed on playing a Samsung corby 2 actually. I didn't talk at all staying 2 years at my first home. Could someone help an introvert like me? Kinda awkward... to post this. I hope someone will reply to me before the Sunday in malaysia's time passes.

• Foofa

I'm not well versed in Malaysian's child policies but it would seem that if your parents kicked you out (rather than you being removed by the state) that you could earn you way home by exhibiting the kind of self control you've been learning in these foster homes.

Sorry, I have no idea what the laws in Malaysia are like. It's a little hard to understand why you are where you are. Your parents abandoned you because of your addiction? Isn't that kind of serious? Doesn't that give you a warning about what kind of losses you can expect in the future if you can't control your addiction? People with serious addictions often wind up losing everything - parents, wife, children, possessions, houses, jobs, everything. They even wind up living on the street. I don't know what kind of therapy is available to you, but you should be looking for therapy with the same energy you devote to gaming.

• Desmond1 week agoReport

I'm not really addicted now. When I go home, I think I won't really game my way through, I was also thinking of going to Ipoh or the phillipines. I hope my grandmother could understand me at my temporary going back at New year....... 

FatherOFhuman=AnotherHuman

FatherOFallSouls(vr brothers)= 1god

(invisiblePointLIGHTInSOULWORLD goldenredRegionAboveUniverse-Shiva/Allah/Jehovah)

Souls immortal,comes down1by1from soulWorldToBirth

(ThenTakesRebirthBasedonKARMA)

soul,pointLightInCenterOforehead experienceGodByThoughts-meditation-a way to remove sin

(ActionsofLustAngerGreedAtachmentEgoLazinesHatredFearJealousyCareless)

SoulMayTakeBirthINdifferentCountry, religion,gender,communityETC in next birth.

GodSeesAllasSoulNotbyManMadeDifferences.SoshowRespectForallGenders, religions.

HEAVEN-1Dynasty(330million lived here are living among us after rebirth)&

HELL(now)comes in cycle.RepeatsItself.

TemplesBuilt for human lived in heaven.The1Godshow Mercy and give blessings for prayers in any form though.But it will last for1or2births only.Remember god as he is,will be blessed for21births.God's soul came to earth&take oldbodyToShare

BrahmaKumaris

Quran:24.35

Bible:John1:5-9 5

Gita:Chapter6&12

RIGVEDA:10:48,5

ALLSAYS"GODisLIGHT"

• Desmond1 week agoReport

Are you a good researcher in religion. I would like to hear more about this...