God has revealed that quran is a lying book. it is Not from the God of the Bible. Muslims cannot be saved by praying 5 times a day, ... T/F?

God has showed me these truths and since I am enjoying God forever.  Salvation is by grace thru faith in God's Son Jesus.

the Bible says:

Isaiah 64:6But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.

quran lies that the God of the Bible and allah of quran are the same God.

2.  another lie -- Jesus only appeared to die on the cross.  the Bible says and so does history:  Jesus was crucified and died on the cross.

Favorite Answer

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through Me" (John 14:6). Given that He was crucified, died, and rose from the dead, then ascended up to Heaven, before hundreds of witnesses, only His words have any authority in this area. Consequently, the Quran, a purported revelation from the angel Gabriel, and which tells a contradicting message to Jesus, can only be the work of Satan. The Apostle Paul warned about this: "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!" (Galatians 1:8). In other words, the 1.6 billion muslims on this earth are following the cursed message of a Satanic revelation to the false "prophet" Muhammad.

FatherOFhuman=AnotherHuman

FatherOFallSouls(vr brothers)= 1god

(invisiblePointLIGHTInSOULWORLD goldenredRegionAboveUniverse-Shiva/Allah/Jehovah)

Souls immortal,comes down1by1from soulWorldToBirth

(ThenTakesRebirthBasedonKARMA)

soul,pointLightInCenterOforehead experienceGodByThoughts-meditation-a way to remove sin

(ActionsofLustAngerGreedAtachmentEgoLazinesHatredFearJealousyCareless)

SoulMayTakeBirthINdifferentCountry, religion,gender,communityETC in next birth.

GodSeesAllasSoulNotbyManMadeDifferences.SoshowRespectForallGenders, religions.

HEAVEN-1Dynasty(330million lived here are living among us after rebirth)&

HELL(now)comes in cycle.RepeatsItself.

TemplesBuilt for human lived in heaven.The1Godshow Mercy and give blessings for prayers in any form though.But it will last for1or2births only.Remember god as he is,will be blessed for21births.God's soul came to earth&take oldbodyToShare

BrahmaKumaris

Quran:24.35

Bible:John1:5-9 5

Gita:Chapter6&12

RIGVEDA:10:48,5

ALLSAYS"GODisLIGHT"

• Cowboy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all religions are false.

• The Koran is outside Christian doctrine, there are Muslims who have left the Koran, and have moved to the real Christians, after having made their experiences with God, follow the right religion.

If the prayers that Muslims make were sincere and with love for God, he himself would have given him an answer that the Koran is not based on his word, and would have saved them all. We thank God for those who have converted to Jesus Christ, who is God manifested as man.

We as true Christians know this. We know that faiths like Judaism, Islamism and Catholicism are all counterfeit versions of the true Christian faith.

These false religions exist for one reason: to lead and mislead people off of the right path.

"God has revealed,,,,,, "  WOW!

If God revealed it, it must be true.

Such is the life of a an illiterate flunky.

• misty

All religions are false and all gods are myths, its a fact.

Galatians 2:16

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

200 Muslim women decide to follow Jesus

“I was tense.  There were 200 fully covered women in front of me.  They were nearly all wives of radical men, jihadists.   I feared that when they realized I was about to show them a Christian film, they might kill me.”

“Lord, this is in Your hands.” I went to the front, before them.   Their eyes were filled with hate.

‘Lord’, I prayed, ‘only You can do this. This is

Your problem to solve.’

My husband Amir and I were working as a film team that day, showing refugee women

‘Magdalena,’ a version of ‘JESUS’ film for women.  Amir inserted the DVD into the player, and pressed ‘play’.  No one moved.  Their eyes were focused, ears hearing the words of Jesus.  Then came the cross and resurrection of Jesus. When the film was over, I again went before them.  Led by the Holy Spirit, I declared, ‘You have seen the God who loves you so much that He sent His Son to die for you.  You have a choice to make you this day. You can either follow the dead leader of your religion and go to hell, or you can receive Jesus, the living God who died for you and was raised to life.  Would you pray with me, if you want to follow Jesus?’

As I prayed there was much weeping among them.  

They were saying ‘Yeshua’, ‘Jesus’, ‘Isa is the true way, the true God.’

Then I asked those who wanted to follow Jesus to raise their hands.  ALL OF THEM raised their hands. Praise God.  They began to take off their head coverings.  They were beaming with joy, smiling.

They began to hug one another, and me, saying

‘thank you, for the first time in our lives we know that we are loved.’  

Source: JESUS Film Project, Feb. 2019

ASK GOD and He will show Jesus is the straight path for which you pray.

• Bearly4 weeks agoReport

Your obvious lies are laughable and make you and your silly religion look absurd.

And you understand that a Muslim can refer to the Quran and say exactly the same thing about the bible?

If you have a personal hotline to your god, surely you are doing a disservice by only using Y!A as a tool!

Prove to us that your god is real - please don't use your Bible, it's no more a reliable source than Harry Potter!

• daniel4 weeks agoReport

i don't want you to go to hell by being a Muslim