Is New York a beautiful country?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

New York State has many beatiful cities like Hudson Valley, which along Hudson River.

There are beautiful sanctuaries operated by vegan as well like Catskill Animal Sanctuary, Red Robin Song Beaver Rescue and Vegan B&B Inn.

Ossining, Tarrytown, Beacon, Poughkeepsie has beauitful nature, well as Croton-Harmon.

Trailway and Greyhound bus can take you to Kingston, Albany.

MegaBus can take you to Albany.

Also LIRR and Hampton Jitney can take you to beautiful neighborhood in South Forks of Long Island in South Shore and north fork of Long Island.

• 2 weeks ago

yes....its to much beautiful.

• 3 weeks ago

Impossibly beautiful and this is the first of my list of favourite countries.

• 3 weeks ago

It's a state, but yes New York is very beautiful and there is a lot of things to do at all times and for all ages!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Mountains, lakes, the ocean, what's not to like?

• Donna
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

It's not country it's a state. But yeah I guess a beautiful state.

• 3 weeks ago

State. Yes, the Catskills are rugged and lushly forested with many waterfalls. The Adirondacks are two million acres of rugged mountains, much of it wilderness. The Finger Lake District has not only lakes but also gorges and chasms.

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Enguerarrard gave the most detailed answer that is not critical. From what I have seen in pictures the New York wilderness is a beautiful countryside: https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/new-york/most-beautiful-places-in-new-york

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's a state and a City...surely you're not that stupid.

• 3 weeks ago

New York is a state in the United States.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.