Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

Can I get girls in the club by wearing fake rolex watch ?

let us know how that works out for you

Lol no..............

You do know that 12 year olds' can not get into clubs, right?  That is about how old you sound!

ONLY IF your driving a fancy high dollar car to go with it and live in the rich part of town.

I'm not sure you can get girls in the club with a fake Rolex. Even if it was real the surface area on the watch is not large enough to hold one female to get into the club. But there are more females. Holding multiple females on a watch and being able to walk through the door while having these women on your watch just seems unpractical and will require a lot of strength. I do not believe the women could all balance on the watch while you enter the club. A more practical way of getting women in a club would be to wait in line and enter the club like normal people.

No!! That’s hilarious, decent girls will smell you a mile off... you might get the ones no one wants. 

I don't judge guys by watch 

If you’re seeking gold diggers and the lighting is dim, probably.

• kristy

Probably not, but you never know

Sure, the roofies aren't' any less effective because you're cheap.