Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

What to do? Help?

So I have been speaking to this girl for the last week or so, we get along so well, we instantly clicked and we both agreed there is a clear connection between us and we want to take things further in the future and see this becoming a serious relationship. I have never been in a serious relationship and i have never felt like this about someone before, like everything was PERFECT. Anyways, she came to my house, everything was great, she left then within 5 mins of her leaving she sends me this. Since this, I’ve told her to take the time she needs to clear her head and see what she wants. She told me even though she isn’t over her ex, she would never go back to him. I respect her honesty in not keeping this from me and i know she does like me a lot. Basically, it felt like nothing could stop us and now i feel so s***, What do you suggest I do in this situation?

Giving her time but having her know that she can talk to you about anything and everything and confide in you is the right thing to do.  Make her realize that you are in no way mad at her about how she feels.  At the same time, how long are you willing to wait for her?  After a certain point, if nothing happens, you should really consider trying to move on from her and allow yourself to be happy.

• Ryan4 weeks agoReport

thanks for the input, i genuinely fell for her so much in the time i was with her and i feel ******* broken right now. i hope it ends up working out, because everyone has been saying we look great

Coming from a female's perspective, I say you shouldn't wait around on her. Some people take years to get over their ex and you shouldn't waste any more time waiting for her to (maybe) get over her ex. Move on.

-edit- Bad idea because it's just going to torture you being around her and not having her. You should really cut ties with her and find you a woman who is emotionally available. Life's too short to waste on people who don't make you a priority. 

• Ryan4 weeks agoReport

we are going to remain as friends and see what happens in the next couple months