Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 3 weeks ago

Is it bullying that my teacher teases me for being short and having small hands?

That is absolutely bullying and body shaming too. Be a man and do something!

Yes ................

If she is a female teacher and you are a guy she might be flirting with you

Yes. It is. And you have a right to ask them to stop doing it. In private - say, "You're hurting my feelings when you tease me. I would appreciate it if you would stop." WHY in private? Because you want to give them a chance to abide by your wishes. Your goal is not to embarrass them just to get them to stop. And this how it should be done with anyone who is mistreating you. BUT IF AFTER THAT respectful request they continue to bully you - then you can talk to someone higher up - like a school counselor or the principal. But always be respectful to who ever you are talking to. [Even if you don't think they deserve respect] You are trying to gain the upper hand here. To put yourself in a position that if they do not abide by your request THEY are going to look really awful when you tell even more people. I hope that makes sense.