Polls and Survey : True or False, a lot of users have left this place ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • True and false, some people have left and others stayed here. Some have taking a few breaks..and others are coming back after few months/years away.

And some users are wanting users to leave so they stalk and harass them.

Also one user was forced to leave and had cops at his door today apparently coz of liar(s) on here as he is a good user and has done nothing wrong.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Very true...............

• 3 weeks ago

True................

• 3 weeks ago

Best guess 70% of the old users have thrown in the towel can you blame them? I'm hanging on but, if something else shows up I'm away. I think the kids have firmly got this site now. I've strolled down 25 answers and answered only 5, you can bet 4 years ago it would have been 20.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nicole
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

True...........

• 3 weeks ago

Yes. I left already

• Peter
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

True because Yahoo Answers is not helping me getting people to subscribe to Peter Chao.  Now Y!A is filled with stupid trolls.  

• 3 weeks ago

yes, I think so: Dan from Australia, Aake from the States, Fatima, my colleague Jacobsen,

and where is Artemisia now?

I hope they are not hiding under "anonymous" and churning out absurd questions?

• Thank you Jess.  I wonder why Dan does that? I can hardly cope with one account, and others are into multiples???  
      Will catch up with Dan someday.
      Have a great day, Jess...

• 3 weeks ago

oh hell yes it cleared out were down to a skeleton crew

• 3 weeks ago

No I don't think so, just cause you cannot see them doest mean they are not here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.