Polls and Survey : True or False, a lot of users have left this place ?

• True and false, some people have left and others stayed here. Some have taking a few breaks..and others are coming back after few months/years away.

And some users are wanting users to leave so they stalk and harass them.

Also one user was forced to leave and had cops at his door today apparently coz of liar(s) on here as he is a good user and has done nothing wrong.

Very true...............

True................

Best guess 70% of the old users have thrown in the towel can you blame them? I'm hanging on but, if something else shows up I'm away. I think the kids have firmly got this site now. I've strolled down 25 answers and answered only 5, you can bet 4 years ago it would have been 20.

• Nicole

True...........

Yes. I left already

• Peter

True because Yahoo Answers is not helping me getting people to subscribe to Peter Chao.  Now Y!A is filled with stupid trolls.  

yes, I think so: Dan from Australia, Aake from the States, Fatima, my colleague Jacobsen,

and where is Artemisia now?

I hope they are not hiding under "anonymous" and churning out absurd questions?

• Thank you Jess.  I wonder why Dan does that? I can hardly cope with one account, and others are into multiples???  
      Will catch up with Dan someday.
      Have a great day, Jess...

oh hell yes it cleared out were down to a skeleton crew

No I don't think so, just cause you cannot see them doest mean they are not here