Has Rockstar Games Ever Reused Their Sound Track ?

Rockstar games has gone on record to state that if another GTA games takes place in Vice City it will not be set in present day instead it will take place in the 80s since the 80s version of Miami is so iconic. Now Rockstar games has already implemented this formula in Gta Vice City in 2002 and Gta Vice City Stories in 2006. Both games had amazing soundtracks as Rockstar utilized the best song from the 80s era in those games. Now the problem arises that should Rockstar go back to 1980s Vice City yet again in GTA 6 how will they come up with an original soundtrack since they already used the best and most iconic songs from that era in their previous 2 games set in Vice City ? Will they reuse the soundtrack ? If not then how will they deal with this problem ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

"Grand Theft Auto" from GTA1 was reused in GTA3. I don't see them reusing very many songs. Not only have they not reused most songs, but reusing too many songs will make it seem as if it doesn't have its own soundtrack. I'm sure there will be more than enough 80s songs for them to choose from.

• 3 weeks ago

There will be more than enough songs to choose from without having to use songs from previous games, assuming rockstar can get the rights to use those songs. Shouldn’t be a problem. Most of the artists probably aren’t singing anymore so any additional income is a welcome. 

Get the i❤️Radio app and listen to the iheart80s station. Write down all the songs that you hear. You should hear enough songs to make a radio station. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.