Maya asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

i gained 0.3kg in a week?

Help i'm panicking i'm currently trying to recover from an eating disorder and i weighed 47.4kg last week but now i just weighed myself and i'm 47.7kg i should be happy cause i'm underweight and i have to gain weight but it's making me extremely anxious and seeing this huge gain is making me want to starve myself i don't know what to do 

I'm not eating a lot, i often skip breakfast or eat 1 fruit. i think i'm eating an average of 1000kcal per day, how did i gain so much in so little? 

Step away from the scales before they kill you!  Body weight changes every day.

Working out with a fun routine is so much better mentally and physically.

I don't know if you have ever heard of Lindsey Stirling... plays the violin while dancing at the same time. Here is her story: she is a tiny girl, maybe only 5'1" and she loves cold cereal...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jOhOB8MD7g

Youtube thumbnail

Blessing you... May Adonai bless and keep you and your forever family.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Speak to your shrink or doctor.

Starving yourselfvis punishment.

You shoild be rewarding yourself for making your body stronger and healthier and closer to achieving your goal.

Talk to your therapist/ counselor/ mentor. That you are seeing a healthy weight gain in a negative way shows you sre still a long way from recovery.

• Jen

That is symptomatic of your eating disorder, fear of gaining weight, and you are just going to have to fight it. You know you are underweight. Try to find something to do that will take your mind off of it.