Is man who pays ONLY the mortgage and electric bill allowed to say they take care of their woman?

He is not legally required to do anything around the house or help with the kids. He is legally required to pay the mortgage provided it is in his name. If it is not then he is not legally required to do that either. 

" I just hate him saying that he takes care of me when in fact he doesnt. Or at least I dont feel that way."

Then move the hell out.  He is not forcing you to live there.  How much is the mortgage compared to the other bills?  Are you in a shack up relationship instead of a marriage?  Is the house in his name (mortgage and deed) only  to where you have no equity in the house at all?

It is quite obvious you hate him so get out before things get so complicated it is too late.

ADDED after your comments still no empathy or sympathy you are the fool with 2 children and a man who is lazy assed and you knew it at least before the seond child!

• Carolina4 weeks agoReport

We have a baby girl and I'm pregnant,  so yea it's a bit complicated already lol I do love him but he constantly tells me that I need to bring in more money to help him with his debt. Then proceeds to tell me I dont do enough when I ask him to help me with our daughter. 

• Maxi

True or not they can say what they want

If he loves her, yes.

• Judy

He can SAY anything he wants to

He thinks he is paying only for that much. He is paying for a lot that he doesn't know about. Which means there is a lot he doesn't know about. Somebody, somewhere is paying for it.

• Carolina4 weeks agoReport

No I work and pay for a few Bill's and food and anything our daughters need and our home needs. I just hate him saying that he takes care of me when in fact he doesnt. Or at least I dont feel that way.

• Jay

I take care of my woman. I am able to say it just because I have a keyboard and vocal cords. I haven't even talked to her in over a month, but yeah, I completely take care of her. I can say whatever the f­uck I want.