What kind of student archetype are each Ivy League and/or other highly selective colleges looking for?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Squid
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

"Brown likes artsy chill advocate students, while UChicago likes determined serious business leader types"

Not true.  The art department of every college likes artsy students, and the business department of every college likes serious business leader types.

No college is going to select you based on your personality type, or even know your personality type. 

• Tucker4 weeks agoReport

I'm sorry but that is just not true. Personality types are an integral part of college admissions, especially elite schools and ones with interviews.

• An allstar student that gets good grades and test scores, participates in sports, clubs, and other extracurricular activities. Someone that works for their community and is proactive in their life. Well rounded individuals who stand out are what they want.

• Tucker4 weeks agoReport

That's not really what I meant.
      Like I know Brown likes artsy chill advocate students, while UChicago likes determined serious business leader types but what about other schools?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.