I reside in the state of NJ, and my brother is disabled. How can I be compensated o be his in-home caregiver?

2 Answers

  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    you can't unless your brother pays you directly. You would have to work for an agency and then may be assigned to someone else anyway.

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    From the state?  I don't think you are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.