Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why do some people expect me to like Kayne West now because he makes Christian music?

I'm a Christian, and I love music. I listen to both Christian and secular music.

I love Christian music in all genres: metal, rap, piano, guitar, saxophone, opera, and many others.

I've never liked the music that Kayne West does. Now, he makes Christian music, it's still not good music.

Whether he makes secular or Christian music, Kayne doesn't have rhythm or sound that I like.

You don’t have to like any particular music someone makes. But praise the lord that Kanye west is one of the ONLY people in the music industry bold enough to stand up for Jesus Christ in such a manner as him. If you actually listen to his testimony it is truly amazing. 

He talks about how “he has seen all that the devil could offer him, from shiny cars, to huge mansions and STILL he wants Jesus Christ instead“, he talks about how All he wants to do is spread the message of the lord and to radically live out Gods plan. 

He was a lost individual who has been found. He is reaching millions through is music.. and it’s all for Jesus. 

He truly gets it, and for the Christians who shame him.. I don’t understand. 

1 John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

• You are very confused, first of all you are NOT a Christian, secondly, the real Christians do not play the devil's Metal music!

Nothing gives proof that Kanye West is a Christian anyway.  I haven't yet heard him ever say what the true Gospel of Jesus Christ is.  And without the Gospel of Jesus Christ being believed by him, he's going to hell.  Applying the "Christian" label to everything, won't change that.  And his music is nothing worth listening to.

The true Gospel:  Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Your use of the word "secular" is as 

grotesque and disgusting as you must be. 

It is akin to simply calling Chistians "slobs" 

instead of recognizing them for their beliefs. 

Try using the term "popular" or describe your 

taste in music as being "diverse". 

Stay away from what is turning out to be 'name-calling'. 

I listen to Taylor Swift, Dave Brubeck, Stravinsky, Mighty Mighty Boss Tones, and Johnny Cash. I'm been called musically schizophrenic by colleagues at work. I can and do listen to any genre of music and enjoy it. And I don't like Kayne West. So, not really a big deal.

Probably stereotyping.

Ask them! Personally I don't consider rap as being music! Christian saxaphone?!

Kanye west was a sell out. It's all about Satan and his Demons NOT "Jesus" if you want fame and success and stuff look to Satan. His life will fall apart soon cause he was a sell out just watch. 

• Jay

you should probably provide a source for people claiming that. otherwise its BS just like everything else related to religion