Can dreams trigger the presence of paranormal activity?

No, but dreams can trigger the illusion of paranormal activity.

No the Bible says to not believe the dream or the death.

• Hunter

Only in a very limited way. Some dreams are precognitive-- tell of a future event. Abraham Lincoln had dreams about his death some days before his actual assassination. Some dreams can be telepathic, maybe a message from someone close to a person. And more rarely, some dreams can be astral projection where the spirit body travels away from the physical body. 

I had a weird experience once. I had been trying to learn telekinesis through biofeedback and one morning, I dreamed-- or thought i was dreaming-- that the psi wheel i was using to practice TK with was spinning in its glass. I opened my eyes and I'll be darned if the psi wheel was actually spinning! I watched it for a minute or two, then it stopped. I don't know how long it had been spinning before I woke up...  I never had any other kind of experience like that before or since. Maybe not so much a dream as a vision? Ah, to sleep, perchance to dream...

• Gary K

"Paranormal" is a term for things that don't really exist, so in a sense, yes. You may experience "paranormal" activity whilst in a dream state. 

Absolutely, when I was a little lad I had a dream that I was a beautiful ballerina in a pink tutu gracefully pirouetting and leaping, I woke up confused because usually I am a clumsy, oafish kind of fellow but there right before my eyes was a tiny dancing lady, only three inches tall and every bit as lithe and willowy as I had been in my dream. I know I could not have imagined it, after all I saw it with my very own eyes, and I am never mistaken. I can only assume that my dream made this magical little being slip from another dimension into mine. 

• Hunter
      3 weeks agoReport

i used to wake up and see nasty insects on the walls. Fortunately, those hallucinations didn't last long...

No, unless the ancient Egyptians were correct and when we dream our brains travel through the Multiverse.

• j153e

Some writers' books that think so:

Watch Your Dreams;

Dreams:  Your Magic Mirror;

The Master of Lucid Dreams;

The Masters and Their Retreats;

Light Is a Living Spirit;

Yoga Nidra by Kamini Desai;

Dream Yoga and the Practice of Natural Light.

• Dreams can stimulate the imagination which is what you will need if you want to believe that paranormal activity is occurring. 

• Dr. NG

In a way, yes. First off. I doubt there is any such thing as paranormal activity. Other than anecdotal, there is no real evidence of it. 

Dreams can overlap while waking from or falling to sleep and that is when much of the paranormal activity we hear about here on Y/A occurs. That's some pretty fine evidence sleepiness and dreams trigger PA. When you throw in Sleep Paralysis the evidence is even stronger. 

Theta (7 - 4 Hz) are the waves of the subconscious. They occur especially in dreams (REM sleep), in meditation, summit experiences and creative states. In the Theta area you will find our unconscious or suppressed emotional parts, but also our creativity and spirituality. These waves can be used to get in connection with an energy being. The new mobile frequency 5G is especially formed to harm this area - we will lost our connection to our soul. The industry could choose any other but even our current mobile frequency cause cancer and make people infertile over 2-3 generations.

• Hunter
      3 weeks agoReport

Theta frequencies (4 or 6 hz) are also the ones for some forms of telepathy, and 7 Hz the frequency for al forms of psychokinesis.