How to conquer procrastination ?

I have always been doing my homework on the last hour of submission. Whenever its weekend i always watch anime and just sleep and stuff. And i do my homework late at night. Do you have any tips on how can i focus on my school stuffs? 

You are either lazy or clinically depressed and suffer from low self-esteem. If the latter, counseling might help. If the former, it is probable that you need either the carrot [rewards] or the stick [punishment]. Or both.

• Tonki3 weeks agoReport

Our teacher recently tackled about the carrot and stick theory. And this one was the easiest to remember lol

• jj

Get off social media & Yahoo Answers. Turn your phone off or put it in airplane mode for starters

So in all honesty, do what works for you. I was a procrastinator (or I guess I still might be) and that's just how I got my work done. It personally worked for me. Whether procrastination is a good or bad thing, that's debatable.

As far as ideas that may help you, something I did when I had to write essays or whatever was I'd write a little bit and if I couldn't get the idea on how to continue the essay, I would stop and watch an episode of something and either try to think and work during it or after it was over attempt to continue with my work. Yeah it obviously takes longer to do it that way, but that just worked for me.

I'm not saying this is a good and/or healthy way to do your work but it might be something worth trying if you don't get any better answers. I wish you luck.

Let me get back to you tomorrow.