How to write wedding vows for a Sandy?

Hello, I am getting married soon to my very veri veriveriberi wonderful future-wife, Sandy. I love her very much but I am having trouble putting my feelings for her into a short vows speech. How do I make her feel veri special on our wedding day, while also keeping in mind that she is a Sandy? Any advice appreciated. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

There are plenty of "gig" websites where you get a professional writer to put your thoughts onto paper for you. Over at Fivrr you can probably get it done for just five bucks.

• 3 weeks ago

You are all women to me now and forever. I am deeply blessed by your love and affections and aim to be a spouse you will cherish. I cherish you.

You can keep it short so that there are traditional vows as well.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No matter HOW you try to disguise it, or camouflage the vows, marriage is still a celebration of a man taking physical possession of a woman for breeding purposes. Why don't you do something truly loving and meaningful? Have a domestic partnership celebration, instead. This means exponentially more than 21st century marriage. You can then write speeches and make promises, that actually mean something, instead of skirting around medieval wordings.

• 3 weeks ago

"Sandy when I met you, instead of introducing yourself with a hello, you decided to take me out back and give me a handy. You were so generous getting on all 4's and sucking on my 7 inch candy, it really felt rather dandy! Oh Sandy, the only thing I can say is thanks, for all the special wanks, because of you I no longer shoot blanks". 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Well, lots of funny words rhyme with sandy, like dandy, candy, Moe Bandy, ghandi, handy (my fave), randy and strandy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.