Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

What do you think about this?

I decided to abstain from sex and wait for marriage that was almost 16 years ago and now I'm 55 what are my chances of having that dream wedding?

Favorite Answer

I think the chances of you having that dream wedding are very high and i wish you luck

Ask your fiance' (or fiancee') what kind of wedding he/she would like to plan. 

• Ted

wow i would just accept the reality that i maybe too comfortable being celibate and starting to plan my own retirement and just be happy for myself

• andy

there is every chance you can have your dream wedding

What does Pre-marital sex, or lack thereof, have to do with a wedding?

What do I think? I couldn't care less about a stranger's decision to abstain or engage in sex, nor do I care about your age or your marital status or your dream wedding.

• D

as far as I'm concerned, there is no age limit to marriage....

I met the man who later became my husband when I was nearly 50. We've been together for over 25 years, married only a few. Since our dream wedding was small and simple, we did indeed have our dream wedding. 

In our lives someone who would be a good lifetime partner may or may not happen along. Best to be prepared for a Blessedly Single life and end up married than to NOT be prepared to live Blessedly Single and have no marital partner happen along. 

It never crossed my mind to conflate sex and marriage, so I have nothing to say on the sex part of this. 

Slim. I wish you the best of luck. 

• Patricia

Logically speaking.