Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

Why Is She Possessive of Her Friend?

Some of my friends and I are in a book club at our college. It was all female until my friend, let's call her Samara, brought a friend of hers, a guy. Let's call him Dean. At first things were normal. Dean fit in well. He'd contribute to our discussions, he'd chip in for food and reccomended some books for us to read. The girls really liked him too and he's a great guy.(apparently they've been friends since they were kids)

However, recently Samara has been possessive of Dean. She wouldn't normally mind us being near him before, but now she tries getting him to sit on the edge of a couch or near the wall so none of us can sit next to him. She wouldn't mind before about me or someone else hanging out with him. Now she tries to tag along or so. When one of us want's to walk with him home, she tries to come to. I asked both of them if they've started dating, both said no. Samara is dismissive when I bring it up. Dean says he's confused why she's acting the way she is. What's her deal?

Favorite Answer

Okay girl to girl she probably has a major crush on him and I mean he seems like a great guy. when she's only wanting him it to be him and her, she probably wants more attention from him to like her back. If I good luck if you bring this up. Hope you guys stay together