Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 weeks ago

Why are people acting so weird towards me now?

I have been working at this particular place now for 1 year per diem, and been applying every chance I have (approx 4 times at least) for a full time job. Everytime some one else gets the job. So eventually I started working elsewhere part time. So now at my first job folks have been asking me why haven't I been around (since I used to work a lot, some times up to forty hours. That was until they decided to cut my hours a few times). So I told them I started at a new place and I have been working over there. In addition, since I've been at the new place they have since given us some goodies (ex: a bag with a small logo of the company), and so forth, which I began using to carry my notebooks, etc. I overheard two of my co-workers saying something about "Not advertising it all over the place," and I have noticed that they were keeping quiet and whispering. They have also started acting a little weird around me. So I am sitting here wondering why would they be so upset, if people have been asking me what's up, and I told them the truth, and over a stupid bookbag? Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Sounds to me like they miss you but

are using oddly strange ways of showing it

& in any case it's best to avoid them :)

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.