If Trump is a "Putin puppet" why did he send Javelin missiles to the Ukraine?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Exactly! Because he is not a puppet.

Obama was the king Soros puppet.

• 4 weeks ago

Good question. You’re making heads explode on the left.

• Manny
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Not really, I just laid it out in my answer.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Because when you do things in the down-low, you make gestures that conceal the appearance.

If he wasn't, then why does he say that Ukraine is not only the most corrupt nation on Earth, but propagate the Kremlin talking point that they are the true culprits of interfering with the 2016 Election to help Hillary Clinton.

Also, he literally asked Ukrainian President Zelenskiy to help find the supposed secret Democratic server that holds Hillary's emails that is located within his borders; yet another debunked conspiracy theory propagated by the Kremlin.What's a few destroyed Russian tanks and dead Russian soldiers when it comes to the greatest secret alliance ever devised? 

Source(s): I mean, I wouldn't say anything. Why are Republicans so sympathetic to Russia when they despised them five years ago?
    • Manny
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes, and Yovanovitch should have not been recalled for questionable reasons as Zelenskiy was being sworn in, as she had a helping hand in Ukraine.

• 4 weeks ago

He didn't. Congress did. In fact, Trump tried to hold up the latest shipment and NOT send them.

• Maga Myers4 weeks agoReport

"The Javelin missile deal isn't part of the $250 million military aid package to Ukraine"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Under the conditions of the foreign military sale the Trump administration stipulated that the Javelins must be stored in western Ukraine hundreds of miles from the battlefield. 

LOOK IT UP!

• 4 weeks ago

If you expect logic or even rationality from the Left then you will be disappointed.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trump sent them to bribe Ukraine into making up false claims about Biden, then used them as extortion when he didn't get his way. 

• 4 weeks ago

Democrats won't just say the obvious that trump is a jewish puppet cause that's who they work for too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.