Could the Trump impeachment hurt the Democrats in 2020?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Who knows. all I know is tRumptards tend to worship the orange dotard and will swallow all his lies.

• 4 weeks ago

Everything they've been doing since the election has hurt them, so what's the difference? They've HAD nothing on him, and STILL have nothing but lies and innuendo.

• 4 weeks ago

Consider this:

Fundraising for the 2020 election:

Democrats: 199 million

Republicans: 278.8 million 

Figures are as of Oct. 2019

Party affiliation according to Gallup polls has dropped by 4% nation wide, which interestingly the GOP picked up only half of (increased by 2%).

This is not a maybe thing- it is reality! The path the DNC has taken for the past year has hurt them a lot and I don't think what they are doing will rectify it.

• 4 weeks ago

The various investigations into the Russia collusion hoax are approaching conclusion so the Democrats are desperate to the point of delusion. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Manny
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Depends on how the hearings are handled from here on out. If you watch Fox News, then yes; but most likely you'd never vote Democrat either way.

The only way they could botch this is if the Republicans undermine everything in such a way that those three people who truly have no opinion on Trump get so frustrated with it that they simply tune it out, and chalk it up as yet another example of meaningless partisan bickering that has no direct impact in their personal lives.

Sadly, these people decide who sits in the Oval Office, so it is more of a gamble than we'd like to admit. There is hope, however. Republicans will have to go on record saying that withholding aid meant to curb Russian aggression is not only okay, but acceptable, LOL…

So, let time tell. But even if it's politically damaging (which I doubt it will be to any meaningful extent), it's the right thing to do.

Source(s): Like I always say, something is better than nothing. I'd rather have a failed conviction and removal then to listen to that orange dotard yap and gloat without someone putting him in his place.
  • Mandy
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No.  It will not.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. But it's not enough.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You keep asking this. Yes it will guarantee his victory now.

• 4 weeks ago

no, it hurts trump supporters egos 

• 4 weeks ago

YES.............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.