Hey asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Am I worth being saved?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

There must be SOMEONE on the planet who thinks so....

• Hope!
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What is the value of a $20 bill? $20.. now, rip one corner of it - what's it worth? Still $20.. now stomp on it, cover it in dirt, crunch it all up - what's it worth? STILL WORTH $20.. Here's my point - we all have value, and that value is not diminished by how messed up we are, or how much crap we have been through.. your value doesn't come from what you have done, or didn't do, your value isn't determined by your past, present or future; what you have accomplished etc.. you have value because of who you belong to! God made you unique. He made you for a reason. He has a purpose for your life - otherwise you wouldn't be here.. it's not uncommon to not know what your purpose is! So, yes, you are 'worthy' to be saved. :-) You have as much worth as anyone else on the planet, and in God's eyes, you are precious - He made you, He knew you before you were born, and His hope is that you will reach out to Him and invite Him into your life.. He will never force His way in.. you need to invite Him..

Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in" - this is God's promise to YOU.. God doesn't lie. 

• 3 weeks ago

I don't know, am I?

• In
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lay down on the flat bed scanner so we can save you to a floppy disc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

sure, here's a lifesaver. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

My bank frowns upon me trying to put people into my savings account. If this hurts your feelings, take it up with ING.

• 3 weeks ago

Of course. What a silly question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.