Libtards are desperate to impeach Trump, but there is no evidence but hearsay, so why did they excuse Mueller withholding dirt on Hillary?

Just because the deep state media is run by the corrupt DNC.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Why does your hero obstruct justice? Because he's a crook. If he did things lawfully, he wouldn't have anything to hide. It's that simple. People like you are the 'tards' because you are so profoundly stupid and ignorant. Please, grow a brain!!!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's pure evil we're dealing with now. Everything about the democrat party is poisonous to America.

• 3 weeks ago

Just because your pea-brain does not understand, does not mean the evidence is not there.

• I remember when hearsay was all the Republicans needed to start an impeachment against Bill Clinton.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

The Democrats are making the mistake of believing their own propaganda, and when they know it's fake. 

• In
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I have heard nothing about Trump committing heresy but I wouldn't put it past him.

• what dirt? was it some grime? 

• 3 weeks ago

"It all hearsay" is just a Republican talking point Republicans are using because they know Trump supporters are too lazy to listen to testimony for themselves. If you did you would know the case involves way more than hearsay. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Bull.  People know theatrics won't change the system.

This won't bring single payer medicine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.