Who’s the band that sang in a music video of a wooden planks building itself into house & lyrics mention multiple times of motion/emotion?

I can’t find this song myself. I believe this song is more related to the rock band type and a little fast pace song. I only remember the music video of a band singing “motion” or “emotion” and wooden planks are magically moving and constructing itself into a big house type structure. The song was probably composed around 2003-2004. I remember the song was played on a movie commercial promoting the movie Hellboy 1 at that time. 

I really love to hear this song again. Help me find this please.

Did some trailer watching. I think the song you're looking for his All Downhill From Here by New Found Glory. Pretty good song.

• Rave Rider3 weeks agoReport

OMG, I been wondering what artist this was for years. Now I finally know. Thank you very much! You are awesome!