Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Could Obama or Trump have been impeached already for the illegal detention of migrants or the family separtions?

Did you mean detention of illegal immigrants?

NO, you aren't impeached for that.

Thank you for a good question.

Remember that these are minor children being held in the camps.

At NO TIME in American history have we ever separated minor children from their parents, not even in the Japanese camps of World War 2.  America has never punished people by taking their children away and holding them separately against their will. 

It now begs the question, why is Donald Trump holding these children and what is he going to do with them?

• Trump 2020
      3 weeks agoReport

It's NOT a good question when the asker conveniently left out the word "illegal" when referring to those so called "migrants"

• Chris

Trivialization of the impeachment provision of the Constitution is lamentable. Cut it out.

@ Manny  Stop watching MSNBC.  It is rotting your brain. 

If I - a US citizen - am arrested in the USA I go to jail.  I do not go to a "family detention center" with my spouse and children. 

• Manny
      3 weeks agoReport

But I bet they give you all your necessary amenities in jail, like soap and toilet paper.

illegal aliens have no rights in the USA

• Manny
      3 weeks agoReport

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights