Why do many Democrats seem to support illegal immigration?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Votes and they like PC slavery.

Democrats don't want to work labor jobs also.

They want more diversity also, no matter what the cost.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They don't.  Not all of the immigration you term as "illegal" is illegal.

• 3 weeks ago

Perhaps because “god” did not create a world with borders and we are all his children.

• 3 weeks ago

The Democrats want to use the millions upon millions of illegals to overthrow our two-party system so they can replace it with a one-party (Democrat) dictatorship.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Illegal immigrants are people too. If they are law abiding citizens, they can stay. Staying in this country past their visa expiration date is a misdemeanor. OTOH, treason, which Trump has committed, is a capital offense. Immigrants contribute to our economy and many take jobs that most Americans would not take, such as picking fruits and vegetables under the midday sun, when it is hot enough to kill.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Most of us side with anthropologists, not bigots.  We need to decriminalize immigration.

• 3 weeks ago

No human can be illegal.

• Flower
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because it gets them more Latino American votes and the future immigrants when they become citizens will vote for the Democrats after getting government aid.

• 3 weeks ago

I'm a democrat, and I know a lot of other democrats.  Not one of them supports illegal immigration.  They support sensible immigration reform.  That may be a bit complicated for you. 

• Artemisc
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Wrong. The Democratic Party has clearly voiced support for immigration reform.  But if you get your information from the wrong sources, I can understand how you might have missed that. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Breeding rights

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.