Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

My roommate raped me, and I am thinking of reporting it to the police, but I'm worried that I might have a warrant?

For shoplifting 2 years ago or so and for an unpaid parking ticket. Will they check before coming to my house? 

Favorite Answer

They would have arrested you if you reside in the same place you had a warrant.

If you were raped then dont wait too long. You should have done it right away and they could have gotten DNA or sperm samples. Why didn't you fight back or assault him?

You need to pay your tickets.

if they won't arrest a beaner for a real crime you will be safe...

Did any of this really happened? Let's look at the pie chart:

Well your chances of the shoplifting warrant are low if you weren't stopped on the scene. And even if you do get arrested if it's your first offense you can probably avoid a criminal record. 

Go to the hospital so that they can get the evidence of the rape.  Then, get a lawyer to help you sort through your legal mess.  

Under the circumstsnces i wouldn't worry about it. However i must admit I have no faith that this is a serious question?