So me and my girlfriend have been together for about 3 months and everything has been going great until just the other night?

She’s in college and has a lot of projects she has to work on and has been really stressed But just that other night she’s been practically ignoring me and when I ask her what the matter she just says she to stressed and will than leave me on read but I see her snap score going up so she’s snapping others and she’s constantly always active on snap she just isn’t talking to me this morning we kinda argued a bit about it and she asked me if I wanted to break up and I said no and asked her if she wanted to and she said idk but I still have feeling so I’m really confused rn and need some advice

• Foofa

Give her some space and stop haunting her social media. For all you know she's using that to interface with others in her class over her coursework. When she gets through these projects then you two have another conversation about whether this is something you want to continue to pursue.

My advice is get prepared to move on, she's not into you at this time.

• mokrie

She answered you with " I don't know". Right there it should tell you she isn't very invested in the relationship. Your more interested in her then she is in you. Don't expect this to go anywhere. She may want to be free to play the field.

Have a sit down with her and tell her that you arent going to remain in a relationship with someone who ignores you and doesnt communicate how they are feeling with you. 

Source(s): nothing