Religion and Spirituality....After ths 7000 year cycle is over, and our souls are harvested, will the earth be recycled? Will a new Adam and?

a new Eve be placed in a new Garden of Eden?

Will a new Noah build a new ark and will a new 7000 year cycle begin from there?

No. It shall be glorified and perfected and become our new Heaven and new Earth.

Revelation 21:5

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

I have many theories to share on these subjects, but briefly if one goes by the Jewish calendar we still have 250 yrs, give or tak before we reach the 7th millennium. If we go by modern revelation, in the LDS church , one statement says the DAY has already begun

As for soul harvesting, I already experienced a dream where I was actually floating upwards like being caught up into the sky. Before I began to settle back down to the earth, i was already higher than the trees. Before the day of the Lord happens, there will be a long and loud trumpet sound, the voice of the seventh angel will speak who is Michael the arch and angel. And the graves will be opened , all those that are in Jesus Christ. If there is a rapture it happens after the resurrection , and then in one hour comes the destruction of all the wicked and the proud (and everything that offends)

Yes of course what else

• Kin

NO. There is only one Prophet Adam, peace and blessings be upon him, and his wife Eve, peace and blessings be upon them, and God already forgave them, peace and blessings be upon him. The Prophet Adam, peace and blessings be upon him, is already back in the Paradise he knew and the treasures, the fruits of paradise he missed. No one can replace the Prophet Adam, and no one can replace the Prophet Noah, peace and blessings be upon him. These Prophets of God will be with the rest of Prophets of God on Day of Judgement and will dwell in paradise together and will enjoy the rewards God promised them.