Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend has a big dick.Is this a problem?

Are big ***** good? I am a virgin so I don't know! And we have no plans of sex before mariage.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If it's your first time how do you know if it's even big? It may look big, then compared to others it may be pretty small or average. When you grow with age you'll want more for the pleasure. A small one wears out fast. 

• 4 weeks ago

No, it's not really a problem but it really depends on what you're comfortable with. If you two don't plan on having sex before marriage, then there's no problem at the moment. But it can hurt a little when it's your first time, make sure you tell him to be gentle when the time comes. Hope this helps :)

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This really depends on your own anatomy. In most cases intercourse between any two people isn't impossible (although there are such situations). If you're planning to wait until marriage before you even try intercourse you're just going to have to hope you have the capacity to deal with what he's packing. But that's always a gamble.

• 4 weeks ago

you should have sex to find out if he will fit with comfort or pain

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Lube is your friend. If you're a noob, you'll need it anyway.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He's lying to you.

• 4 weeks ago

Damn girl! How do you know he has big di@k? The only problem  to me would be why aren't you taking advantage  of it! 

• 4 weeks ago

Big or small private parts are just a small piece of the human puzzle. Get to know the whole package.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you have a boyfriend, that’s a problem, dude.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.