Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend has a big dick.Is this a problem?

Are big ***** good? I am a virgin so I don't know! And we have no plans of sex before mariage.

If it's your first time how do you know if it's even big? It may look big, then compared to others it may be pretty small or average. When you grow with age you'll want more for the pleasure. A small one wears out fast. 

No, it's not really a problem but it really depends on what you're comfortable with. If you two don't plan on having sex before marriage, then there's no problem at the moment. But it can hurt a little when it's your first time, make sure you tell him to be gentle when the time comes. Hope this helps :)

• Foofa

This really depends on your own anatomy. In most cases intercourse between any two people isn't impossible (although there are such situations). If you're planning to wait until marriage before you even try intercourse you're just going to have to hope you have the capacity to deal with what he's packing. But that's always a gamble.

you should have sex to find out if he will fit with comfort or pain

Lube is your friend. If you're a noob, you'll need it anyway.

He's lying to you.

Damn girl! How do you know he has big di@k? The only problem  to me would be why aren't you taking advantage  of it! 

Big or small private parts are just a small piece of the human puzzle. Get to know the whole package.

If you have a boyfriend, that’s a problem, dude.