Please help me for my history?

What were some of the calamities that befell many of the workers and architects who worked at the World’s Fair? 

I got my dates mixed up on my history hw, please help me

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Hannah, read as much of the book as you can.  Explain to the teacher that you mistook the date you had to hand in the assignment, and ask for an extension.

You cannot exact more than our sympathy. We've been in your boots, but what you want is for us to cheat for you. It's part of life and part of growing up to mature adulthood to face your miscalculations and depend on yourself. If you need to be driven to the hospital because you are injured, friends or strangers would help you or call 911 for an ambulance.  In this case now, you are not helpless and should not expect Good Samaritans to rescue you.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No essay questions please.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I foresee a calamity in your future: Getting an F. Perhaps that might compel you to learn how to use a calendar properly. 

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Do your own homework. Exercise your brain. Don't you want to get smart when you grow up ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • xyzzy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Which Worlds Fair? Or it least in what country. There have been Worlds Fairs since 1791 and since about 1830 there has been one or more every two years or so..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.