Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

Why do women hate their husbands families ?

They tell their husbands not to help their family when in need. That’s just wicked. 

• Foofa

Sometimes they're given good reason to. But unless a husband's parents are ill or indigent they shouldn't be totally reliant on him anyway.

maybe they feel they cant afford to help them financially

Woman are all about control, and families have influence

First, I have no idea what you are talking about and I've been married to the same wonderful man for over 50 years.

When I first married, I decided that i wanted my in-laws and his family to be my friends and so just like all of my friends, I treated them with respect and demanded the same for myself.

And in our family, we made a hard and fast rule always to help others whenever we could but toxic and dysfunctional family members who always brought drama, sought attention and made their own problems would get a polite, "NO!".  And this rule stood for my family or his.

they are selfish greedy