How to remove crumbs from the black hole between the seat and the center console?

My wife was sitting on a huge bag of chips and we didn't realize until I hit a bump and it popped...  Vacuum isn't working.   

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Get a better vacuum. Get one with a hose attachment for getting in between cushions, or into crevices. Don't use a regular car vacuum, which is only really for flat surfaces or large spaces like the trunk, get one that is more like your ordinary household vacuum which is designed for things like sofas and gaps between furniture. That'll do it.  

• Jason
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Last time I cleaned my carpet I removed the seats.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

1. Find a service station that has vacuums.

2. Buy a shop vac

3. Replace your vacuum.

4. Most commercial car washes have vacuums.

• don r
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Blow the crumbs out with a leaf blower, then vacuum them up. Also, the seats can be removed from the car, in case you didn't know, and you can clean up more trash and dust than you imagined could ever be in a car.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Next to difficult but not impossible. A lot of pushing and pulling to move the seat back and forth to get at different areas of the crevice. Use some long stick and scrape the stuff to the back or to the front so you can get at it with vacuum or fingers and pick it up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.