Dream: someone banging my door?

I had a dream where I heard this loud banging coming from outside my room. The banging was so loud that the door shook. I woke up feeling very uneasy, sensing something unpleasant was lurking. 

Is this a bad omen?

The knock on the door of you room is like a knock on the Door of your Life.  What is it trying to say to you?  We dream in symbols, so no one is really pounding on your door.  But something is trying to wake you up to the truth which you have decided to hide.  Come clean, at least to yourself.  Wake up and listen to your inner voice!

• martin

Scary dream. Maybe something out on the street or a neighbor's door. When you wake up scared, say your prayers, meditate, and get back to sleep.

When I have dreams quite weird like that when I wake up I say "Brain, why did you give me that?" lmao. You'll find out soon enough! Keep an eye on that door. ;)