Should I text her again? I need urgent help!?

This is long but this is really important to me and I need advice.. so I have an old best friend that I used to be friends with since kindergarten, and when we were 14 we stopped being friends due to a fight and our parents even got involved because it was so bad. I'm 17 and shes 16 now and I reached out in october and texted her asked how she was and she replied and it went really well and shes home schooled now due to her depression and anxiety and IBS and we talked and were becoming friends again but then suddenly she stopped replying and after 8 days i messaged her "are u ok? its ok if u dont want to text" and she said " no no im just really busy" and then texted me like 5 times that night because i didnt reply which made me think she probably does care and the next day i replied and we started talking again like old times and then she disappeared again! and after a week i texted again and asked how she is doing and she still didnt reply and its been 2 weeks since then and i added her on snapchat to try to get her attention but never added me back so i removed and added again today and she still didnt reply. I looked on her youtube which im still subscribed to and shes been uploading on her playlists meaning shes obviously fine. why is she ignoring me? should i text her again and ask if shes okay?

I'm a guy by the way

Why is she ignoring me?

Favorite Answer

i would leave her alone if shes not writing back

Firstly she has anxiety, I'm not sure what that means to you but that's the reason for her behavior. She's not ignoring you, people with anxiety sometimes wouldn't talk to you just because it feels draining or like they'll be bothering you... etc. Some of the time they probably just won't talk to you for no apparent reason and beat themselves up about it internally for being the way they are.

Don't pester her and stop with the are you okay messages. Text her normally even if she doesn't reply that day e.g

Today - I rolled off my bed and damaged my lip on my controller, lost my lipginity and got smacked for doing it all in one... Ha!

Her - no answer

Don't pester her to reply wait till the next day.

Tomorrow - hjfjfsvhjn jfhjbkadbs

Later on that day -  Confused you didn't I :3 slept on one hand by accident today and woke up with it numb thought I send you a text.

anyways good luck hope it all works out...

• martin

It doesn't hurt to keep trying every so often, unless you feel she has something against you for some reason.

Now that you are older maybe she feels different than when she was younger.

Time changes everything so give her some time and see what happens. Both

of you are very young with many years left. Wait and see what happens.  Good 

luck.

She’ll get back to you if she wants to. Don’t text her anymore unless she does.

She’s ignoring you because you won’t shut up.