what is the best advise for a Christmas gift for my wife who has almost everything?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

what does she like? does she have a hobby? I like to read so my husband got me a kindle last year and a gift card so I can buy ebooks. I loved it. its one of the best presents he has gotten me. im not a jewelry type of girl so I wouldn't have liked that. just try to figure out her interests if she likes shopping then maybe a gift card to her favorite shopping center

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Jewelry will make a great gift.Within your price range get some thing she will love.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Do her housework for a month as a gift.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Maybe a gift certificate to her hair salon or the spa?

A bath & body works lotion set (women can always use more!)

A candle set from Yankee Candle

Some cooking accessories? A book?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Maybe a night away at a plush hotel / resort, A Broadway show & a meal out??

• A C
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Cash  or a vacation 

• 3 weeks ago

Tell her how unworthy you are and shield your eyes from the blinding rays of light emanating in all directions from her angelic presence? I don’t know, that’s a tough one...

• 3 weeks ago

My husband and I don't even exchange gifts anymore. I have everything I want. What's the point? Go shopping together and buy a few nice things to donate to disadvantaged kids. Or trade silly "token" gifts from the dollar store.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A husband who didn’t cheat on her. 

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

A shopping voucher or a voucher of some sort so she can choose what she wants to buy with it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.