jag asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 9 months ago

I am receiving unordered packages from  amazon prime.   What is going on.  There isn't even an invoice.?

Why am I receiving pages labeled 

Amazon prime containing obscure items I never ordered and do not need?  There is no invoice, no order recorded- what is going on?

• Some one hacked into your Amazon account or has your debit or credit card number. 

I think you should check your bank statement for your debit / credit, or what ever you use to buy things on line. If there's any fraudulent charges then you should report them, also get a new card and report the other as lost or stolen.

Someone is punking you. I would not be surprised if it was Ashton Kutcher. Be prepared for him and his camera crew to show up.

• Amy

Scam businesses place a real order with your name and address in order to leave a fake review on their own products.

The computer must be messing up or someone in shipping is deliberately screwing it up.

someone is using your credit card?  Contact your credit card company Now!

Contact Amazon too!