PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS BOOK BEFORE I DIE ?

Okay so I read this book on Wattpad and I don’t remember the name but I remember it was a werewolf book. I think the name was like beautiful disaster or something. I don’t remember the plot well too, I just remember it was a really good story. It was cliche, so basic human mated to an alpha. She obviously accepts him and all that. I think she just recently moved by herself to her grandmas house? Or something like that. I significant part of the story that’s stuck with me is  the part where the alpha turns his mate into a wolf, but he does it by mating with her in wolf form. The part is very vague and doesn’t go into detail but i was like ... bestiality?? Wild, skip. But besides that the rest of the story was really good and beautifully executed. Also the cover (idk if they changed it) that I remember was a girl laying down and she’s wearing a white dress I think and there was a pink line the outlines the cover too I think. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 

There is also a sequel to the story as well

WATTPAD hosts millions of amateur novels and stories. you can search by entering likely tabs, to reduce lists closer to your tastes. -tabs like werewolf, for instance.You can ask about fairly specific work by the members in the forums. Know that writers are free to take down their work at any time, and that many do.

• Joe

Was it Goldilocks and the Three Bears ?  Sounds like the uncut version that used to be found only in its original German.

• Henry

I think that's the Twilight series.