Let's debate... what do y'all think about the whole R Kelly?

I'm pretty sure everyone seen the documentary on Netflix or lifetime.. what do y'all really think.. i will say mine before it expires :)

I didn't watch either and don't really know where there is to debate. Dude is disgusting. Don't get me wrong golden showers with consenting adults is fine if that is their kink. It's not my thing, but whatever. He is old enough to know not to get involved with people underage though and that's what he was doing. I think he is as wrong and disgusting for it as all the other musicians who have done it, and all the other people who have done it.

• the jist of it, they girls considered like sex obsession again?but at the same he's a mounter... the way he like traps them... they see him as the charming ,heart warming R. Kelly after they are very comfortable, the REAL SCARY ROBERT KELLY COMES OUT..

• Henry

I never saw it.