Why would eczema be all over my penis and scrotum?

I had it since my junior year in high school which was in 2006. 

The dermatologist keep saying 'put hydrocortisone on it and it would eventually go away.' 

Not the one in the high school days neither ones present day 2019 cannot find an outside offending agent. 

They keep telling me that the skin is thicker than normal on your shaft and left side and moisture is coming in there causing inflammation.  

I am all out of options now 

The first time I used the hydrocortone it eventually went away. However my skin was unusually thin and saggy. It came back in the exact same area like in 2016 and hydrocortone isn't helping it anymore 

I'm currently using clortimazole and betamethasone 

We are sorry you penis is flaking away but we can't do anything about it here.

What?  "Not the one in the high school days neither ones present day 2019 cannot find an outside offending agent?"  What?

Go to another dermatologist.  I now understand why you frequent prostitutes.