Ok but like why dont i have a boyfriend ?

Everyone around me at least has someone and im here alone. Just me and the crumbs down my bra 

56 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Chances are that you just haven't met the right guy yet. I think the secret is to try and meet someone who you have a stronger connection with right from the onset so that you will not take as long in deciding whether or not you are attracted to him. Hence, if you are struggling to meet a guy that you really like then what I think you should do is to start frequenting environments where you are likely to meet people who you will have something in common with. Doing this will increase your chances of meeting people who you will share a chemistry with. For example, joining various social groups, going to church functions and playing team sports are all great ways of meeting like minded individuals. Lastly, if you are looking to date I would recommended not investing emotionally in any guy until you get a clear idea of his personality and what his intentions are. Adopting this approach will prevent you from getting hurt. I really hope that this helps :)

Source(s): Are you good at talking to new guy or are you shy?
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Because of your looks.

• 3 weeks ago

I used to wonder the same thing. It's like over a decade later and I'm single again, THANK ****. Relationships are way overrated. You're not missing out, trust me. Maybe your "one" isn't born yet. Don't compare yourself to others. Everyone has their own journey. Trust the universe X

• 3 weeks ago

I'm willing to bet that you -- like a lot of other women (and some men, too) -- have had or currently have someone that's right in front of your face, and you just don't want that person; you've thought to yourself "nah, his nose is too big". "nah, I don't like his hair", "nah, too chubby (or too skinny)"; you know, all kinds of faults. A lot of people are alone simply because they want the perfect man or the perfect woman, but nobody is perfect. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You tell us why you don't have a boyfriend

• 3 weeks ago

If you complain about it out loud it will make you come off as desperate and while everyone vents i just hope that you're not complaining out loud around guys about it. They pick up on it if a girl comes off as desperate or needy and it pushes them away.

• 3 weeks ago

Why are there crumbs down your bra?  Are you asking them to look down there?  lol

• Chae-won
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

rachelle,   Go to a church during the Holidays especially and meet people and have a great time.  Someone will notice you. I am not saying you have to become a Christian per se but find people who are celebrating and join in.   I know you can have fun and get out of loneliness.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Widen your circle of friends, not just looking for a boyfriend.

Eat less sloppily, so you do not get crumbs down your bra.

• Doj3 weeks agoReport

How does one "widen your circle of friends"?  Try doing that at 30, woof

• 3 weeks ago

Either your personality or physique isn’t appealing. 

• 3 weeks ago

Then clean those crumbs out of your bra and start douching that va jay jay regularly and maybe you'll get a something-friend at least!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Dkdkdkddkdkdkdkdkdkd

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.