Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 9 months ago

I miss my dog so much?

I lost her a couple months ago from cancer. She was only 3 1/2. I havnt completely processed it. I guess I was mostly in shock, until yesterday. As bad as it sounds, I just made myself get over her, and forget. My mom posted a pic of her on facebook, with a comment from my aunt saying "she was such a sweet dog" it completely hit me. Shes gone forever. I'll never see her again. I could get another dog that looks like her, but it wont be her. Whenever I walk into my house I can almost see her running down the stairs to great me. I still subconsciously lay on the edge of my bed to give her room, even though she's not there. She hasn't been for 2 months. Her toys are still I'm the same place she left them. Her leash is hanging on my coat hook. It's so surreal. Shes not here, and she wont ever be again. I guess my question is have any of you felt the way I do after your dogs passing?

Gov't is killing you with high frequency electricity.Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are 40 demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on 7 meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of tight pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Athanasius III of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (hemisphere); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7525 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flour from mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm) because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (last mercy for you will be to cut your forearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't using chemtrails; they're also in gov't food and medicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of aborted fetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human flesh is in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging, anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-12 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse, Chrtistians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos Virgin Mary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyes scan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. Gabriel Urgebadze said that they do it on index finger when they scan your finger. Basically, try to avoid new documents at all cost. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. The Most Holy Trinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. Social Security Number). People who die with these Satanic documents go to concentration camp in hell to await Final Judgement; once the BEAST Computer is burned down, souls will be released for Final Judgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceased relatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristian names given during antibaptism by the beast system; or just burn these documents because gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from half a millennium ago describes Final Judgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had little boards (plastic cards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year [at midnight September 18-19 and similarly on November 20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they are rescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. It's a big sin to remember the dead with wreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're in hell with their hands tied up behind their back while hanging by their hands), meat, alcohol, sweets, and worldly music. Demons print icons of saints in newspapers so that you throw these newspapers in the trash blaspheming these saints. Crosses on soles of shoes and back of pants are blasphemy. Demons make carpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross: clubs (cross on which Jesus was crucified), diamonds (four nails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesus was given to drink),spades (spear with which Jesus was pierced).Cremation is devil worship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this.After China attacks Russia, Ruski Orthodox Tsar (shown by resurrected Seraphim of Sarov) will come to power in Russia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; as a result, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism = 263 heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same Supreme Being [aka the devil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell. Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; Patriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar),Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me.

Source(s): Women wear headscarves tied at the front to prevent headaches from sky pushing down and to prevent throat cancer. Mega-tsunami for New York will be 400 meters; then engulfed-in-lava Los Angeles will be flooded too; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; only Alaska, Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1st big earthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (will be split in half; radiation!); 3rd biggest will be in the USA (Greek Orthodox monk Elidiy from Africa); forgive me.

Yes i lost my much loved dog to lymphoma 11 December last year aged 8 years the house was so empty without a dog so now we have a lovely new puppy and the house is now a home again.

I still think of all the dogs I have had over the years I miss them and love them still, the wonderful thing is getting a new dog just adds to the love.

Everyone who loved their dog will have felt a sense of acute loss.

One way to move on from this is to allow another dog to come into your life and then you can teach it all you learned from the dog you just lost.

“The Legacy”

(author unknown )

When humans die, they make a will

To leave their homes and all they have

to those they love.

I, too, would make a will if I could write:

"To some poor wistful, lonely stray

I leave my happy home,

My dish, my cosy bed, my cushioned chair, my toy.

The well loved lap, the gentle stroking hand,

the loving voice,

The place I made in someone's heart,

The love that at the last could help me to

a peaceful painless end

Held in loving arms.

If I should die, Oh do not say,

"No more a pet I'll have,

to grieve me by its loss"

Seek out some lonely, unloved dog

And give my place to him.

This is the legacy I leave behind -

'tis all I have to give."

I don't think there'd be anybody who truly cares about their pets, who doesn't feel as you do, especially losing her so young which is especially hard.   I lost one who took a face full of crop spray at the top of our garden where he was with his mum before I realised what was going on.   She lost sight in one eye, he went totally blind within 24 hours.  It was so sudden that he had no chance of making any adjustment to his situation and started fighting any of the others who happened past him - even snarling at us.  After A LOT of thought and talk with our then trusted vet, we decided it was kindest to let him go - he died in the samd vet's examination room as he'd been born in.  Ironically.    It still hurts to think about that loss, and it was a long time ago.   He was just over 5 at the time and I felt so cheated at losing him so young.

When we lose one, I remove that dish (so setting up the right number of bowls at mealtime doesn't bring it all flooding back).  I do leave the collar/lead on the hook - mine aren't into toys other than when puppies so that's not a problem.

When you are ready to move on - and it takes time for each of us - then it's your choice whether you buy one of the same breed, or even gender but just remember it won't be fair to even expect another dog to be 'exactly the same'.   I had a couple who had a b itch previously and thought they wanted another (same breed).  I only had males available and they went off happily with one of the boys.

So sorry for your loss.  It hurts but with each passing day, the great memories help to keep you going.

• Jack H

You will never replace your dog, but, you can give your love to and receive love from another dog, please, consider adopting another dog, greyhounds are wonderful, they need loving homes, condolences on your loss too, I have felt that many times over the years, but still smile about the good times, that's important...

The death of my beloved dog last summer was one of the worst events of my life.  My neighbor is an extreme liberal and he said....."Too bad about that filthy fleabag mutt of yours."

Yes I'm going through the same thing. I actually almost got chills reading this because it's so similar. I lost my VERY close husky to cancer. We had to put her down in july.. I got a husky pup a week later to help cope cause I too would almost see and hear her In the house and i drove myself insane...... and couldnt grieve in a healthy way and even though i have a new pup i still have days where i just wanna die to see her again. Life has been so hard since. I feel like I've blocked it out actually because it's just too painful. It's so hard I cant even get rid of her toys she was my baby before I had a baby. It's been hell without her. I love my puppy but my first one was THE one. I'm sorry your going through this too. I wish I could help comfort you more.

OMG, do I ever feel for you.  That happened to me soo many, many years ago.  It took me years to get over the loss of that dog.  Long hard empty years.  Don't ever do that to yourself,  what I did to myself.  After a year or so, or even earlier if you can, find another dog to love.  The new dog doesn't have to be the same breed of dog, but it should be one you feel something for!  They are all so sweet.  God made them  for us as companions, and as comforters.  We all die.  I die.  You will die.  And your next pet will die.  That is just the nature of Life on planet Earth.  I happen to believe that if I ask God to recreate my precious dog, I lost long ago, when I get to heaven she will be there running and playing in the green fields coming to greet  me.  I have my hope in a loving God.  I hope you will find that love again also.   

Yes, I have and I do.  I am mourning dogs that passed 10 years ago.  Life goes on.  I have rescued other dogs, but that doesn't mean I don't miss the ones that have passed.

Some people pack away the toys and leashes.  Others leave them in the open.  Some people make scrapbooks.  Others plant trees in memory of the dog.

It all depends on what helps YOU.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Wow, do I know how you feel!

The thing about pets is that they don't last as long as we do.  ANYONE who has pets has to face that they won't be around forever, so you have to enjoy them while they're here, to give them as good a life as we can.  Which I'm sure you did!

Losing a pet is like losing a loved one (I mean a human loved one).  At first you feel horrible, and it takes a while to get your head around that the person or animal is gone.  It just takes time!  Over time, you learn not to feel sad but to remember the good times you had together, to realize the person or animal will remain alive in your memory, in your heart.  And you have some pleasure in knowing you made the dog's life special, that you gave her as much love as she gave you.

It might sound blasphemous to suggest it at first, but the answer is to get another dog.  The new dog won't REPLACE her, but it will give you another dog to love, it will help fill the void.