- MierLv 74 weeks agoFavorite Answer
1) Russell Jr. vs Santa Cruz - Been wanting to see Russell Jr. & Leo Santa Cruz for sometime now. It could go either way.
2) Canelo vs Golovkin 3 - Canelo will more than likely beat Golovkin again possibly by stoppage or KO this time. I think it will happen again just based on economic reasons.
3) Golovkin vs Andrade - I think Andrade would outbox Golovkin. Too young, too fast, too quick.
4) Canelo vs Andrade - I think Andrade gives Canelo the toughest fight at Middleweight. Hes a south paw, who's fleet footed, tall with a longer reach but I'd still favor Canelo in the fight based on general ring IQ and experience.
5) Fury vs Wilder 2 - I thought the first match was amazing. I felt Fury should've got the decision but not surprised the Al Haymon fighter got a gift draw.
I'd also like to see Canelo & Saunders or Callum Smith at 168lbs. I'd like to see the winner of Ruiz & Joshua 2 against the winner of Fury & Wilder 2. Who says boxing is dead?!