How long can I go without getting Mercedes Benz Service B? ?

I recently purchased a 2018 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 and it says "700 miles overdue for service B". How long can I go without taking it in and having that done? What will happen if I take it to 2,000 miles overdue before having the service performed? 

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing will happen, but for the sake of keeping your warranty intact, it's always wise to follow the manufacturer's recommended service schedule.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The longer you leave it, the greater the chance that the oil will break down and begin to sludge up within the engine.  That can become a very expensive repair bill...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Keep it simple and get the service done to keep your warranty.  If you do not have any cash, you bought the wrong car.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's a required service to keep your warranty current. Congratulations on being a moron and paying far too much money for not only the car but the required dealer only servicing

• Brendon2 months agoReport

LOL you're right $10 grand under msrp is too much money for that car, I way overpaid. If it wasn't for you calling me a moron I don't know if I ever would have realized this. Thanks for changing my life Ron you're so helpful 👍 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Snezzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You have a Mercedes. How could anything possibly go wrong?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Will probably cancel whatever is left of the warranty.

You could try returning it to WalMart, bro.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.