How long can I go without getting Mercedes Benz Service B? ?

I recently purchased a 2018 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 and it says "700 miles overdue for service B". How long can I go without taking it in and having that done? What will happen if I take it to 2,000 miles overdue before having the service performed? 

Favorite Answer

Nothing will happen, but for the sake of keeping your warranty intact, it's always wise to follow the manufacturer's recommended service schedule.

• Jay P

The longer you leave it, the greater the chance that the oil will break down and begin to sludge up within the engine.  That can become a very expensive repair bill...

Keep it simple and get the service done to keep your warranty.  If you do not have any cash, you bought the wrong car.

• Ron

That's a required service to keep your warranty current. Congratulations on being a moron and paying far too much money for not only the car but the required dealer only servicing

• Brendon2 months agoReport

LOL you're right $10 grand under msrp is too much money for that car, I way overpaid. If it wasn't for you calling me a moron I don't know if I ever would have realized this. Thanks for changing my life Ron you're so helpful 👍 

• Snezzy

You have a Mercedes. How could anything possibly go wrong?

Will probably cancel whatever is left of the warranty.

.

You could try returning it to WalMart, bro.