what can you use that can be an alternative to a dildo for anal play.?

What is safe to use for anal play besides an anal toy. any suggestions I've got a deeper prostate gland mine is about 5 to 6 inches inside of me so my finger does no good.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You'd be better off with a real dildo.  But if there's some problem with affordability, or being able to discreetly have one at home, you do have options.  A cucumber is an excellent option.  They're cheap, come in a variety of sizes, and can be smooth or bumpy depending on your preference.  Unless you have an allergy to them they are perfectly safe to use anally.  Just follow the basic rule of never inserting it (or anything else) beyond your ability to grip and pull it back out if for whatever reason you're unable to force it back out.  And you also want to thoroughly wash it before you use it (antibacterial soap would be best, but in the absence of that, regular dish soap will do).  They're fairly rigid compared to a softer dildo, so there's a chance you may find them uncomfortably stiff.  Just experiment to see what you like.  And if you're new to anal play, experiment with fingers first to sort of learn the ropes before you move up to a toy of any sort, and when you get a toy (cucumber or not), start small before working your way up the sizes.

I would advise against using a candle because they're brittle and can snap off inside you, either leaving a chunk in there or being dragged out with sharp edges that could be rather uncomfortable.  Hot dogs, kielbasas, and similar meat products aren't a great idea either because the salt content can cause a bit of a stinging sensation that can be quite uncomfortable, and they have such a soft skin they can split and break off inside you, requiring you to basically crap the piece back out.  Be very careful if you experiment with anything like that.

And NEVER use anything that is made of glass, wood, brittle plastic, or that is sharp, rough, cracked, or broken.  When it comes to what lubricants you use, NEVER use anything that is made from petroleum products (vaseline/petroleum jelly is a safe exception) such as automotive oils, mechanical grease, shoe polish, paint, and so on.  Food oils (corn, soy/vegetable, canola) can be safe as long as you're not allergic, and mineral oil is also safe to use.  But for best results, use an actual sex lubricant such as KY, Astroglide, or Bad Dragon Cumlube.

Read up on the topic, think about your choices thoroughly before using something or doing any particular thing, be smart, be safe, and have fun.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Their are very large di.ldos. Please don’t use food or an object not meant for an.al play. Sex toys have to be approved and are regulated. So you can reasonably be sure that the paint won’t chip, that the substances are safe for your insides, that it won’t break or that because it has a flared end it won’t get sucked up and not come out.

Don’t put your self in the emergency room for an embarrassing and expensive medical visit.

• 3 weeks ago

You could use a candle they come in different sizes and shapes. It has worked for me. I have never lit the candle while using them tho.

• 3 weeks ago

You need to find yourself a very well hung top man.

Although most gays have become feminized bottoms, with some searching and luck you might find the right man to make you come.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Vegetables like Cucumber, carrot etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.