Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) Can you say something you did not like about this movie?

The movie was good, and im sure you like it too. But ive always wondered what things people did not like about this movie. Thanks

Update:

Donnie Porko, im talking about Ninja Turtles 1, Vanilla ice was in Ninja Turtles 2

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I didn't like the casting they used for Casey Jones or April that much at first, but he was cool now that I saw it again. He's a great actor though so it worked out well. Plus he was funny and a good supporting character. She was cute and pretty hot, down to earth and Obviously Irish.

The April they used in part 2 was horrible.

Also the whole drug thing, smoking, and recruiting mostly white criminal street kids to be in gangs was too dark at first, but acceptable. The movie was too dark in my opinion like when the footclan slapped April. As a 6 year old kid you dont want to see that.

Oh I remember now.

I hated the rap music. I really hate rap and the whole soundtrack was rap. 

They did that with street fighter too.

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

When I was a kid I liked it 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Vanilla Ice confirmed from this. He's still a *****!

• It gave too much attention to Raphael and not my favorite turtle Donatello! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I did not like the Shredders voice, it was too loud, powerfull, and exagerated compared to Splinter and the Turtles voices. It also didnt sound believable because shredder was a small skinny guy, and the voice they gave him sounded like some 6 foot 5, 300 pound man.

• X
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The acting was poop. The costumes were lame. The jokes weren't funny.

• 3 weeks ago

Two words pretty much sum it up:  vanilla ice. 

It was enjoyable but not something you would watch over and over again. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.